TePe® Interdental Brush Extra Soft
An interdental brush by TePe, designed to clean the gaps between the teeth, where a regular toothbrush is unable to reach. Use daily to keep gums and teeth healthy and fresh. The interdental brush can be used for cleaning between teeth, implants, crowns, and bridges. The product has extra soft filaments, suitable for patients with sensitive gums and teeth, dry mouth, or oral lesions. It can also be recommended post-surgery or for anyone preferring a softer brush. It is always the dental professional who decides when it is suitable to start mechanical cleaning after oral surgery. TePe Interdental Brush Extra Soft comes in 6 colour-coded sizes to fit narrow as well as wide gaps – ISO sizes 1-6. The interdental brushes are developed in collaboration with dental experts to ensure the highest quality in every detail. Daily use can help remove up to 40% more plaque than toothbrushing alone. Effective plaque removal prevents gum inflammation, cavities, and bad breath. By replacing fossil raw material with plant-based material in a mass balance system, we have reduced the carbon footprint of this interdental brush by around 80% – without compromising on product quality, efficiency, or design. Packaging made from renewable raw material.
- The most effective way to remove plaque between the teeth.
- Extra soft filaments for gentle and safe cleaning.
- For patients with sensitive teeth and gums, or for anyone preferring a softer brush.
- The user-friendly handle offers a stable grip which enables cleaning with controlled movements.
- Sourced from plant-based materials.
- 6 pieces per packet with ONE cap (Mixed Pack)
- 8 pieces per packet with ONE cap (Mixed Pack)
- 8 pieces per packet with ONE cap
- 25 pieces per packet with INDIVIDUAL caps
- ISO size: 1, 0.45mm (Orange)
- ISO size: 2, 0.5mm (Red)
- ISO size: 3, 0.6mm (Blue)
- ISO size: 4, 0.7mm (Yellow)
- ISO size: 5, 0.8mm (Green)
- ISO size: 6, 1.1mm (Purple)