TePe Implant Orthodontic Brush™
The TePe Implant Orthodontic Brush has soft filaments in two rows, an extra narrow brush head and a long, thin neck, which facilitates precision cleaning of hard-to-reach areas in connection to implant and orthodontic appliances. The Implant Orthodontic Brush is excellent for cleaning buccal sides of implants and around braces. Additional areas of use can occur upon recommendation from a dental professional. The brush is suitable for all individuals with implant or orthodontic appliances. The frequency of use is based upon individual needs and recommendations. The neck of the TePe Implant Orthodontic Brush can be angled in hot water for better access. By replacing fossil raw material with plant-based material in a mass balance system, we have reduced the carbon footprint of the Implant Orthodontic Brush by around 80% – without compromising on product quality, efficiency, or design.
- Extra slim brush head for improved access.
- Optimal for cleaning on, above and under brackets and wires in patients with braces.
- Ideal for buccal cleaning along the gumline for implants.
- Long and thin neck for better access.
- Neck can be angled for easier reach.
- 1 piece