An interdental brush by TePe, designed to clean the gaps between the teeth, where a regular toothbrush is unable to reach. Use daily to keep gums and teeth healthy and fresh. The interdental brush can be used for cleaning between teeth, implants, crowns, and bridges. It’s also suitable for cleaning around brackets and wires during orthodontic treatment. TePe Interdental Brush Original comes in 9 colour-coded sizes to fit narrow as well as wide gaps – ISO sizes 0-8. The interdental brushes are developed in collaboration with dental experts to ensure the highest quality in every detail. Daily use can help remove up to 40% more plaque than toothbrushing alone. Effective plaque removal prevents gum inflammation, cavities, and bad breath. By replacing fossil raw material with plant-based material in a mass balance system, we have reduced the carbon footprint of this interdental brush by around 80% – without compromising on product quality, efficiency, or design.
- The most effective way to remove plaque between the teeth.
- Angled brush head for easier access, especially between the posterior teeth.
- Long, flat handle for a stable grip.
- Plastic coated wire and rounded tip for safety and comfort.
- Sourced from plant-based materials.
- 6 pieces per packet with ONE cap (Mixed Pack)
- 6 pieces per packet with ONE cap
- 25 pieces per packet with INDIVIDUAL caps
- ISO size: 0, 0.4mm (Pink)
- ISO size: 1, 0.45mm (Orange)
- ISO size: 2, 0.5mm (Red)
- ISO size: 3, 0.6mm (Blue)
- ISO size: 4, 0.7mm (Yellow)
- ISO size: 5, 0.8mm (Green)