Steriline 9.5B Class B autoclaves represent the state of the art in sterilization. Built with high-quality materials and components, they guarantee the performance of the most advanced hospital units, in an elegant and compact design. The powerful vacuum pump and (18-litre) nickel-plated copper chamber allow perfect instrument drying and precise temperature control, to sterilize even the most delicate instruments, such as turbines and hand-pieces, in total safety.
The computerized control system and fully automatic sterilization cycles minimize malfunctions and errors.
The elimination of thermal shock allows you to sterilize even the most delicate instruments in complete safety.
The powerful vacuum pump provides total expulsion of air, to sterilize any type of material, including the inner surfaces of hand-pieces.
The data for each sterilization cycle can be traced with the memory card on a PC. In addition, the autoclave can be equipped with an internal printer.
- External Dimension: (L) 447mm x (H) 438mm x (P) 625mm
- Chamber Dimension: Ø 240 – 384 mm (P)
- Chamber Capacity: 18 lt
- Weight (empty): 45kg
- Power Supply Voltage: 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 900 W – 1920 W
- Operating Temperature: +10 -+ 40° C
- Altitude: between 0 and 2000 meters above sea level
- Operating Range:
- Indoor use
- Relative humidity 85%
- Maximum line-voltage deviation ±10%