Chlorhexidine mouthwashes are #1 dentist recommended rinses proven effective against micro-organisms in the mouth. Chlorhexidine is a broad-spectrum ‘Gold Standard’ oral antiseptic effective against bacteria, yeasts, fungi, some protozoa, algae and viruses. It has high intrinsic efficacy and a prolonged ‘residual’ action.
Oradex Antibacterial Mouthwash contains 0.12% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and is alcohol, paraben and SLS free. Clinically proven, it is the preferred choice for the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease, swollen and bleeding gums, mouth ulcers and other common oral and throat infections.
Uses and Benefits
- Prevent dental plaque formation.
- Treatment of gingivitis, mouth ulcers, sore throat.
- Promote healing after oral surgery, dental implants, extractions and periodontal surgery.
- Control infection and reduce risks of aerosol contamination during dental surgery.
- Suitable for all ages and those sensitive to alcohol.
- User-friendly pleasant and soothing to the mouth without the side-effects of alcohol.
750ml | 400ml | 250ml | 90ml