D-shape pathfinding file with a high stiffness – optimized for calcified root canals.
Using the MANI D Finder, you prepare the root canals quickly and safety for your further endodontic treatment.
The combination of the specially treated stainless steel and the D-shaped cross section of the D Finder increases stiffness up to 50% compared to conventional K-files. This property improves the penetration force which is needed especially to prepare the glide path of root canals which are narrowed by calcification. The fracture toughness of the MANI D Finder is up to 1.5 times higher than most competitor products. This makes your work with the MANI D Finder safe and efficient. The ISO standard size makes it easy to add the D Finder to your existing workflow.
D Finders Advantages:
- A suitable rubber stopper for each shape and length is fitted initially
- Sharp edge for fast and effective treatment
- Wrapping treatment gives the surface a mirror finish. For fast cleaning during usage
- High safety. Thread hole to prevent dropping.
- ISO colored grip indicates taper of file
- Grip is marked with number and symbol to easily identify file
- Ergonomic design of grip for comfortable handling
- Corrosion resistance and high durability
- Highly accurate taper. Precision above ISO standard. This secures a smooth workflow
- Specially treated MANI Hardfiber 18-8 Stainless steel
- High fracture resistance. Up to 1.5% higher than most competitors
- High stiffness. Perfect for root canals with high calcification
- Cutting flutes are shaped to prevent cutting in (”screwing-in” effect).
- Root canal enlargement
- Perforation of narrowed and clarified root canal
Packaging: 6pcs per box
Length Options: 21mm, 25mm
Size Options: 08, 10, 12, 15