Vinyl polysiloxane impression material
FLEXCEED, with its lowest contact angle, displaces moisture and flow into subgingival areas rather than flowing away to mucosal surfaces, thus producing accurate impression details.
FLEXCEED exceeds the performance of other impression materials with two consistencies, FLEXCEED Light Body and FLEXCEED Putty, for an optimum putty-wash impression material.
- Better reproduction detail with two viscosities (Putty & Light Body)
- Exhibits pseudo-plastic properties for precision which is not found in alginates
- Superior tear strength than any other VPS material
- Better dimensional stability – multiple models can be poured upto two weeks
- Good hydrophilicity
- Compatible with gypsum products
- Superior wetting characteristics ensuring gypsum working cast is hard with smooth surface
- Can be subjected to cold sterilization without compromising the details and dimensional stability of the impression
- 2 x Cartridges 78g (50mL)
- 8 x Mixing Tips (Pink)
- 8 x Intraoral Tips