Compact plug-and-play imaging
The award-winning CS 8100 delivers powerful imaging capabilities through an easy-to-use and compact system that is designed to meet your everyday imaging needs—both today and tomorrow. From better positioning and faster image acquisition to higher image quality, the CS 8100 is designed to benefit you. Easy to install, learn and use, the system is ideal for general practitioners and can be easily upgraded to include cephalometric imaging for your orthodontic needs.
The CS 8100 is designed to make positioning patients quick and simple.
- Easily accessible for patients standing or sitting, and in wheelchairs
- Three anatomical programs intuitively adapt to patients’ jaw morphology
- Open design, face-to-face positioning and clear instructions help position patients correctly
Sharp, High-Quality Images
Featuring the latest software processing algorithms, the CS 8100 minimizes spinal column shadows and produces clear, sharp digital images that are ready to review almost immediately.
- High-frequency generator ensures radiation remains constant for optimal contrast
- Advanced Active Pixel CMOS sensor, vibration-free motion system and 0.5 focal spot ensure detailed, contrasted, crystal-clear images in seconds
- Powerful artifact-free filters enhance contrast and sharpness with a single click