Introducing the CS 8100 3D, the affordable and easy-to-use 2D/3D imaging system that makes 3D technology simple.
Take advantage of award-winning 2D imaging and the power of 3D.
Convenient for all
Whether you are the user or the patient, the CS 8100 3D makes image acquisition quick and simple.
- Intuitive interface and letter landmarks on the bite block simplify the examination process
- Open, face-to-face design puts patients at ease and promotes comfort
- Fast scanning times (7 seconds minimum) prevent movement and reduce retakes
- Accessible to patients of all sizes and individuals in wheelchairs Ultra-compact unit easily fits in tight spaces
- From traditional panoramic exams to endodontics, implant planning and oral surgery applications, the CS 8100 3D is capable of far more than the average 3D unit.
- Optional cephalometric configuration available
- Award-winning 2D technology delivers superb panoramic images in seconds
- Accurate 3D representations ensure optimal diagnostic results
- CAD/CAM abilities empower you to perform more procedures in your office
Precision from All Angles
- The CS 8100 3D is designed for accuracy, with a high-frequency X-ray generator, 4T CMOS sensor and vibration-free motion system working together to ensure smooth image capture.
- Resolution up to 75 µm is ideal for endodontic indications
- 3D images offer more accurate views of dental anatomies
- View areas of interest from every angle with one-to-one accuracy
- Combining CBCT technology with a selectable field of view and low dose imaging, the CS 8100 3D is designed to limit radiation dose and ensure safer exams.
- Low-dose mode delivers high-quality 3D images at the same or lower dose as a standard panoramic exam
- Flexible fields of view confine radiation to the area of interest
- Control settings such as size, resolution and dose for each exam